VDCA free asp.net project with source codesThis is an intranet application that allows staff of VDCA(Visakhapatnam District Cricket Association) to enter details of teams, players, matches and statistics of local league matches.
Major OperationsThe following are the major operations of this application.
- User logs into site with username and password
- Adding details of new team
- Adding details of new player
- Adding details of a match
- Adding batting details of a match
- Adding bowling details of a match
- Modifying the details of teams
- Modifying the details of players of a team
- Allowing user to change password
- Displaying all matches
- Displaying the Scoreboard of a match
- Displaying the details of players of a team.
- Search for matches
- Providing Webservice
Technologies and Products used
- .Net Framework 1.1
- Visual Studio.Net 2003
- SQL Server 2000
|Adding Match||addmatch.aspx, AddMatch Stored Procedure|
|Adding Batting Details||addbatting.aspx|
|Adding Bowling Details||addbowling.aspx|
|Searching For matches||search.aspx|
|Displaying all matches||allmatches.aspx, GetFirstTeam and GetSecondTeam stored functions|
|Players of a team||teamplayers.aspx|
|Modifying details of a players of a team||modifyplayers.aspx (not included)|
|Scoreboard of a Match||scoreboard.aspx, batting.aspx, bowling.aspx|
|Creating required Tables||tables.txt|
|Creating ADDMATCH stored procedure||addmatch.sql|
|Creating GETFIRSTTEAM stored function||getfirstteam.sql|
|Creating GETSECONDTEAM stored function||getsecondteam.sql|
|Pictures related to players||JPG files in IMAGES directory.|
|Configuration of Web Service||all\web.config|
- Download vdca.zip and unzip it into C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT directory (assuming
Windows is installed in C drive)
li>Connect to SQL Server and create VDCA database as follows:
CREATE DATABASE VDCA
- Make VDCA the current database by giving the following command
- Create required tables using TABLES.TXT file and also insert some data into USERS table.
- Start IIS and create a virtual directory with the name VDCA and make it refer to physical directory C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\VDCA
- Open Visual Studio.Net 2003 and open the project from C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\VDCA.
- Build the project.
- Invoke IE and give the following URL:
It should display Login Page. Login in with user name and password that inserted into USERS table.